– Click on the “Create Dream Board” button and open the work area.
– Click the “Add” button (green circle with a cross) and open the elements gallery.
– To add symbol click the “Symbol” button, choose needed category and then choose symbol from the list. Use the search feature for quick search by symbols’ names and descriptions.
– To add affirmation (positive statement) click “Affirmations” button choose needed category and then choose affirmation from the list. Use the search feature for quick search by affirmations text.
– To change the background color click the “Background color” button, change the color with sliders or choose needed color from the palette. Save changes.
– To change the background image click the “Background image” button and choose needed image for your Dream Board background.
– Add the elements to working place as needed. You can cause controls by selecting (touch the element) elements and easily manage any element- turn, scale, proportionally scale, remove. It is easy to move any element by dragging it to the right point and place it above the rest.
– To remove all elements click the “Remove everything” button (a red circle with a cross).