– When the Dream Board creation is finished or you need to interrupt the process, it is possible to save the map like a template and continue editing any time after, add or remove any element. Click the “Save” button for it.
– Check the saved image in the opened window.
– The created image can be sent by any available channels: e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, MMS and so on.
– Click the “Save as template” button for saving as a template. It will be offered to input the name, concise description and estimated realization date (implementation term) for the created Dream Board. You can choose any realization date which you want.
– Save the template and you will be able to open it for using clicking the “My template” button on the main menu. To remove a template you need to click the red cross and confirm this removing.